Anboluxa SL, hereafter ANBOLUXA, in its capacity as owner of this website and service providers of information society, in accordance with spanish law Ley 34/2002, de 11 de Julio, of services of the information society and electronic commerce, offers users the following general information:
- ANBOLUXA is a company founded in 2012 and domiciled in c/ Bruc 19-21, 3-2 ,08950 ESPLUGUES DE LLOBREGAT (Barcelona) , and registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, in Tomo 43385, Folio 0167, Hoja 427671 and with CIF No. B-65882029.
- The products and services offered on the website of ANBOLUXA and indications of them are on the same page or sections of the website where the product or service is offered. The services and products that ANBOLUXA references on this website and their prices or rates are subject to legal and tax conditions applicable to them, which can be known in your business establishment, as well as general or specific conditions of ANBOLUXA , if applicable.
- User can contact ANBOLUXA with any query or matter relating to this Web by email to email@example.com or by phone call to 0034618737888. If our customer service needs to solve any issue, the user must provide identity and contact details.
Conditions of access and use of the Web of ANBOLUXA
- The purpose of ANBOLUXA website is to provide access to the services, products and information provided herein.
- The contents are available to general public by facilitating access to information, products and services provided by ANBOLUXA. It is possible that, despite the efforts of ANBOLUXA, they do not exactly meet personal expectations of those who access to the contents on the Web. Accordingly to this possibility, ANBOLUXA does not warrant the suitability of any content to private purposes, The photographs of the products published on this website are examples that may not coincide with the real size or be photos on a smaller scale.
- ANBOLUXA declines any responsibility regarding the information that can be outside this Web and is not managed or originated directly by ANBOLUXA. ANBOLUXA reserves the right to modify at any time, the information contained therein and to temporarily suspend the access to this website without prior notice to performe maintenance, update and / or implement improvements. It is possible that not all of the published information be updated immediately and at all times, or could not receive updated content due to user settings and suppliers of Internet access or content, so ANBOLUXA disclaims any responsibility for user viewing outdated content.
- ANBOLUXA informs that the function of the links, if any appear on this website, is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on Internet where you can expand the information provided on this website. The access to the sites is under the sole responsibility of the user and ANBOLUXA is not responsible for any use of the information or content of third parties accessible on this site or the results obtained through these links.
- All the contents of the Web of ANBOLUXA are protected by the laws of intellectual property, and all rights are reserved by ANBOLUXA or third-holders. Access to them in no way implies resignation, transfer or total or partial transfer of such rights or confer license or authorization to use, modify, reproduce, public communication or any other act not expressly permitted by ANBOLUXA or third owner of the content. Users accessing this Web may view the information contained therein and reproduce it in their computer system whenever for personal, non-commercial purpose. Information provided and reproduced can not be altered or transferred subsequently to third parties. ANBOLUXA is not responsible for any damage to software or hardware produced because of the access to the Web ANBOLUXA and the damage resulting from the use and reproduction of the information contained.
Protection of personal data
- For the purposes of the provisions of the spanish law Ley Orgánica de Datos de Carácter Personal, ANBOLUXA informs the user of the existence of an automated personal data file created under its responsibility. It also informs about the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as provided in the law by writing to ANBOLUXA, with reference "Data" to c/ Bruc 19-21, 3-2 ,08950 ESPLUGUES DE LLOBREGAT (Barcelona) .
- The id and personal information provided in the present web site, via form or via e-mail, are confidential and they will become part of the files own by ANBOLUXA's company. The user authorizes ANBOLUXA to treat in an automated way the personal information identified in the different forms of the Web, with the purposes of being a part of the contractual relation established with ANBOLUXA and/or, in his case, as an agreement to the general or particular conditions of the service requested about that it treats itself.
- The information entered in the forms by the user has to be real, accurate, complete and current information. The user will be the only one responsible for any hurt or prejudice, direct or indirect that could cause any person because of the introduction in the form of not authorized, false, inaccurate, incomplete or not updated information.
- The holder of the information of personal character will have right of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation with regard to all the his information stored in the database of ANBOLUXA, S.L. The above mentioned rights will be able to be exercised across any way of communication opposite to ANBOLUXA, S.L. by means of sending of e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ANBOLUXA S.L. keeps to itself the right to modify his confidentialy policies and protection of information policy, as consequence of a legislative, juriprudential change or in the managerial practice. If some modification was taking place, the new text will be published in this page, where the users will have access to the current policies as for confidentiality and protection of information. In every case, the relation with the users will be ruled by the procedure foreseen in the precise moment in which one accedes to the Website.
- ANBOLUXA informs the users of the Web that, independently of the information of personal character that it obtains from the users who contract his services, gathers information about number of visits to the Web site, day and hour of access to the Web site and Internet direction origin that directs the user to our Web. ANBOLUXA informs likewise that, except in case of rejection of assent made by the user, ANBOLUXA can use technology, meaning the use of 'cookies', devices of storage and recovery of information that constitute small files that transfer to the equipment about information about having visited a web site and that can help to provide additional functionalities or to facilitate or to optimize the navigation of the Web when one returns to visit the Web site. If the user does not want to accept the use of 'cookies', it must make sure that his Internet Browser is set up in order to reject them. It will not prevent the storage of technical nature information with the single target of effecting the transmission of the communication or in the measure of when it turns out to be strictly necessary to give the service requested by the user.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The applicable law to the contents reflected within the Website of ANBOLUXA shall be resolved exclusively by Spanish legislation, submitting any controversy, dispute or claim into the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Spain.
- In case any clause included in these conditions would be declared, totally or partially, void or ineffective, such a nullity or inefficiency, that declaration will concern only the above mentioned disposition or to the part of the same one that turns out to be void or ineffective, surviving the conditions in everything else, such a disposition being had, or the part of the same one that was turning out to be affected, for not putting.
The use of the Website attributes to those who use it the USER’s condition, who accepts the present Conditions of which the user has had the opportunity to take knowledge. ANBOLUXA 2014 Anboluxa S.L